I’ve been reading, “I can’t believe it’s May already posts” all day now but I have to agree with the sentiment. April went by very quickly and the summer is almost here. Plus it’s 18 degrees outside – how can you not think about summer?
To me, May brings…
* fresh flowers
* Driving with the windows down
* Running outside
*My dad visiting in 3 weeks
* The farmer’s market and fresh fruit
* Bringing out sandals and flip flops
* 8 weeks until summer vacation
and of course…
* Time to bring out the sunglasses and get a pedicure.
PS. For those of you who were wondering the flood in the apartment is all cleaned up and our apartment is back to normal. Yay!
What does May mean to you?