After being MIA for a while things are started to slow down so I’ve made it a priority to get back to blogging.
Here are some things that have been going on lately:
- Summer still isn’t here in Calgary. I keep reading on other blogs, twitter, facebook, etc about how beautiful it it everywhere. Not here. Rain, rain, rain! That’s all we’ve had. There’s mumblings that its going to warm up and be sunny later on this week but I’m not getting too excited yet. I’ll have to wait and see.
- I’m only a day and a half away from summer vacation. I have a full day of exam supervision tomorrow and a half day next Monday. Other then that I’m done. I can not wait for some relaxation. I have been super busy that last few months and the end of the month can’t come soon enough.
- I have been rockin’ the gym lately. I also started back at yoga.
- The husband leaves in less then two weeks for a week long conference. That means I’ll be home alone for the first time really since moving here. I have lots of fun eats planned for when he’s gone.
- I’ve been obsessed with instagram on my iphone lately. I know lots of people discovered this app a long time ago but I just found it and love it. I’ll definitely be sharing some pictures from it soon.
- I’m also currently obsessed with Lululemon. Doesn’t matter what it is. Their jackets, pants, shirts, bags, headbands. I have a list a mile long of stuff I want to pick up from there.
- I just started the book, The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I’m only a couple of pages in and I’m already hooked.
- A discussion on my gym plan and healthy eating
- Some beautiful pictures of my trip to Kananaskis last month
- And stay tuned for a big announcement (for me) on Wednesday or Thursday.